Home Eq have done something with my escorw account when they sold it over to Owen Mortage Company.

According to Owen I only had 2.70 in my escrow account when they took the account over. Now Owen had to adjust my mortage payments so that the escorw shortage will be made up. I would like to know what the *** Home Eq did with my money deposited in to my escorw account from March of 2010 to September 2010 when Owen took over.

My taxes where paid for my school in Sept of 2009 and then my town in Jan 2010, and then home owners insurance in Feb 2010. According to my records there was still 6 months left that Home Eq had my mortage in their comapny and the amount that was going to my escrow a month was 482.00 which totals up to up the amount of 2,892.00 that should have been in my escorw when my account was sold over to Owen.

I would like some help on this to find out what the *** happened to my money.

Regards

Laura J. Doyle

Comments

I am trying to figure out who has my loan since HomEq Servicing wrote it off as a loss and I never recieve any documents stating as such and need assistance and Ocwen will not help me please help email dixie162@yahoo.com

Ocwen bought HomEq. Whatever they are saying HomEq did they actually did.

Ocwen fired all 1,000+ American HomEq employees and outsourced the loan servicing to India. Ocwen boarded the data and funds for half a million loans in 24 hours. That's a lot of data in a short amount of time, so my guess is as good as yours about the location of your funds. I feel sorry for you, and all others stuck with the headache of trying to manage your American mortgage with people in a foreign country.

Not to mention, if you don't pay them the money they say you owe, they will forclose on your home quickly, and illegally. I don't know how they are staying in business with all of the lawsuits they have.