HomeQ - HomeEq took insurance money (escrow) & gave to crooked contractor after I warned them about him!
HomEq took my money in escrow and gave it to a crooked contractor who didn't do any work at all.Every time I call HomeEq they give me the run around.
I faxed them (they claim they didn't receive them, yet I have copies) and warned them about him. They will not send an adjuster to see what he didn't do. They say they do not even have to send any documentation, "it's their right". I've dedicated my blog http://jamesvaughn.ebloggy.com and started a new forum http://whoenforcesthelaw.proboards.com to put an end to HomEq's b.s.
I have an attorney who is equally as mad, and may consider a MASS LAWSUIT against HomEq, if enough are interested. Come join me! I don't even have a bedroom roof/ceiling and 3/4 of my living room is gone.
I have lived like this since May 8th, 2009!I am disabled, and HomEq could care less.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "I understand NFCU loans are due on the 13th of each month, if you do not pay it by the 13th, they are charging you $20 Increased Balance Adjustment, if..."
- "We received a solicitation on Saturday stating "WE WILL BEAT YOUR CURRENT MORTGAGE OFFER OR PAY YOU $250". We contacted them that day for the paperwork to fill out since we..."
- " Open Letter to Tom Roddy Normandin: Over the years I have been a participant in owning my own business and being the proud husband of a professional wife, with two sons,..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "On March 1st I was so excited to order my new livingroom furniture and was told the max time to be delivered would be 6 wks but I should expect..."
- "my truck is at parker cadilliac for warranty service,they said it would take 3 days to fix.they call 1/9/09 and said someone jump the fence brought their own blocks and..."