Interest Rate

You can file a complaint against the attorney with the State Bar association.The attorney bar prohibits this practice.

File a complaint!

Also, I had the same problem with my parents' house. They increased the escrow monthly payments from $300 to $1,200!! PER MONTH to sent my parents to foreclosure. Once in foreclosure, the money in the escrow surplus disappeared.

Whoever has this problem, please let me know. I want to file a formal complaint and a class action if possible. Ocwen bought this company and they are the same crooks.

Now they are doing the same with my parents again!!!But not this time babies....

This person wrote the review because of "fraud" at HomeQ. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25000 and wants HomeQ to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by HomeQ home mortgage for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with HomeQ?

Comments