South Carolina, United States

i want the title to my home and the interest paid back to me because it was paid of years early and never got any taken off the pay off.I want my title to my home also.

Want to know why my title was not sent to me when the home was paid for and not got any of my interest back for paying of early. very upset and want to get this taken care of as soon as possible. thanks for you time and hope to hear back from you very soon.

Have a great day and looking forward to hearing from you.thanks

Review about: Home Title.

1.5
Interest Rate
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss title and interrest money back for paying of ealy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with HomeQ?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

HomeQ - HomeEq took insurance money (escrow) & gave to crooked contractor after I warned them about him! HomeQ "HomEq took my money in escrow and gave it to a crooked contractor who didn't do any work at all. Every time I call HomeEq they give me the run..." Read more Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Quicken Loans is a grand rip-off Quicken Loans "The first thing is the upfront $500, which they tell you will be taken out of your bank account down the road, towards the end of the loan process, but..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more GoodOrient - Good Customer service ~~~!!! GoodOrient "Dear Chris, Today my seals arrived. The Fedex was the best option. With my seals in hands I just can say that Im amazed! It is wonderful.(I dont have words..." Read more Equator Solutions - BLOODY NONSENSE Equator Solutions ""EQUATOR IS A BIG LIER AND FRAUD CONSULTANCY" .At the time of taking money they will give promises that they will take exam fee 300 and will give 3chances all..." Read more Angel Management Uk - Angels Management are model agency scammers Angel Management Uk "My wife signed up my baby with The Little Angel Group, www.angelsmanagement.co.uk and ended being scammed out of a lot of a lot of money which we can't afford. She..." Read more Qugenix Rx Org - Very Poor Customer Service/ Product not what was advertised Qugenix Rx Org "I failed to read all the fine print, I assume. As I thought I was getting a 'free trial' just paying postage. Something that was suppose to make me look..." Read more